Registered NZILA Landscape Architect Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (hons) Bachelor of Resource Studies (Planning and Ecology)
Mark is the director of Mark Newdick Landscape Architects (MNLA) and is the lead landscape architect for most of the projects undertaken by MNLA. He has practiced landscape architecture since 1998 and founded his own practice in 2006.
Mark studied landscape architecture, ecology and resource management at Lincoln University and has taught within the landscape and architecture schools at Victoria University. He has worked on projects in Australia, the UK, Europe and the US, relating to ecological design, public open space design, educational design and master planning and private garden design.
- Stakeholder and community consultation
- Master planning and urban design
- Feasibility and value management
- Private garden design
- Multi residential design
- Aged care and hospital design
- Educational and institutional design
- Public open space design
- Circulation, traffic and car park design
- Sustainable design, constructed ecology and water sensitive design
Master of Landscape Architecture (MLA)
Jordan is a Junior Landscape Architect at MNLA. His role includes the preparation of presentation drawings and illustrations, CAD drafting, detailed design and documentation.
- Photoreal visual simulation and modelling
- Hand and computer drawn presentation plans and illustrations
- CAD detailed design and documentation
- Specifications for hard and soft landscape
- Programmes of work
Master of Landscape Architecture (MLA) (pending)
Kurt is a Graduate Landscape Architect at MNLA. His role includes the preparation of presentation drawings and illustrations, CAD drafting, detailed design and documentation.
- Value management
- Contract administration
- Site supervision
- Management plans and maintenance programmes
Landscape Planning and Assessment
Bachelor of Architectural Studies (BArch)
Elliot is an Landscape Assistant at MNLA. His role includes the preparation of presentation drawings and illustrations.
- Landscape assessment
- Natural character assessment
- Visual impact assessment
- Environmental impact assessment